26 August 2008

Quality of Care at ParkwayHealth hospitals

I hold a few lots of Parkway Holdings shares, so I hope they will be able to reap the benefits of increase in medical tourism. I have also heard good comments on the quality of healthcare at Singapore's private hospitals from some of my expat clients.

By subscribing to As Charged Shield plans which provides hospital & surgical coverage in our private hospitals, locals can also have access to such hospital care, without burning a big hole in their pockets.

2 comments:

Stanley said...

Lucky you!Poor me still holding some lots of Amara Holdings,albeit,at a high price.

Just pray that the tourist keep coming,and the stock market doesn't falter any further.Nonetheless,one of the Zurich's bankers axioms says:"When the ship starts to sink,don't pray,just jump."

Well,no matter.Ha3!

Kevin Ee said...

I also have Amara shares. The dividends from F1 race have not apparently benefitted the share price, despite all the hoopla.

Will the opening of the IRs make any difference? Let's hope so.