07 July 2008

First blog

Today, I kick off with my very own blog so as not to fall too far behind on this means of communication with my circle of friends, associates and clients.

I have always hesitated in the past, not sure whether I'd have the luxury of time to post something worthwhile/significant/informative, give meaningful/sensible replies to posts, etc. so as not to waste everyone's time and resources.

But, it is never too late to start. I sincerely hope that this wonderful, amazing internet world maybe just a little bit better off with my small contributions in this section of cyberspace.

Writing has always given me a sense of satisfaction and I hope I will continue to improve my wiritng everyday by putting thoughts into the written words.

"Success is not final: failure is not fatal.
It is the courage to continue that counts."
Sir Winston Churchill

1 comment:

pehsk 白成杰 said...

Dear Kevin,
Well done! I will visit your blog regularly. Meanwhile, please tell me if I made english error. Let's learn from each other.
Regards
PSK